Friday, May 9, 2008

About me and the slimball

I am 28 year old mother of 2 that is sick of trying everything for weight loss.... and with me having fibromyalgia I am aching all the time and really dont feel like dealing witht he pain of working out. Why dont you walk you ask..... Well I do... but Im still over weight and have been all my life but yet I eat pretty good. ( no fast food... and only cook greasy kinda food about 2 times a month. etc) SO I am so close to a tummy tuck. But came across this and decided to give it a try.
When I was trying to find info on the slimball I couldnt find anything except more questions. So I am here to help anyone make their decision on whether or not to try it.

I noticed myself that the pictures of the before and after were not legit pictures (copy and pasted) and there is no website yet ( the order department said they will in 2 months or so.) SO I hope I can help ya'll with any questions. I am going to track my progress on this blog for ya'll to see. Here it goes........
I called the 1-866-494-3792 number on Monday and ordered the bypass 2 slimball. I received it today and read the ingredients which include:

Glucomannan (amorphophallus konjac) 200 mg
green tea (camellia sinesis) 66 mg
spirulina 60 mg
white kidney bean ( phaseolus vulgaris) 60 mg
bladderwrack (fucus vesiculosus) 45 mg


Other ingredients include:
Microcrystaline Cellulose
Mannitol
hydroxpropyl Cellulose
Stearic Acid
Magnesium Stearate
Silicon Dioxide,
Sugar Granulated
Titanium Dioxide
FD&C Blue #2


The pills are blue.. here a picture of the bottle and pills


Since it is night time I obviously cant start the pills today.... so tomorrow will include a before picture of me ( neck down) my weight, and my measurements


No comments: